Milwaukee 5460-6, 7/9in Dial Speed Control Polisher
Features and Benefits:
- Double Insulated
- Spindle Lock for Convenient Accessory Change
- Self-Stopping Long Life Brush System
- Powerful MILWAUKEE Built 11 AMP Motors
- Helical Gearing
- All Ball and Roller Bearings
- Aluminum Gear Case with Protective Urethane Bumpers
- Dial Speed Control - Exclusive MILWAUKEE electronic speed control in powerful 11 AMP polishers - ideal for clearcoat finishes.
- Quik-Lok Cord Set Included - Quick detachment from tool for tangle-free carrying and storage.
- Includes: One 7in rubber backing pad, disc nut and nylon washer.
- Pad Dia. - 7in/9in
- Volts - 120 AC
- AMPS - 11
- Speed (No Load) RPM - 0-1750
- Length - 16-1/2in
Exclusive Milwaukee electronics provides speed control in this powerful 11 amp polisher. A spindle lock provides convenient accessory changes. Self-stopping long life brush system minimizes down time. Milwaukee's exclusive Quik-Lok cord provides instant field replacement for damaged cords. This polisher, when used with the foam pad accessories, is ideal for the clear coat finishes of today's cars. The combination is designed specifically to run cooler and reduce swirl marks.Product SKU: MLW5460-6