Chicago Pneumatic CP7748, 1/2in Drive Composite Impact Wrench
Special Order Item
Features and Benefits:
- 1/2in composite impact wrench
- Extreme torque: 922 ft/lbs - 1250 Nm of maximum torque in reverse
- Extra resistance: Durable steel aluminum alloy back housing
- Insulation and comfort: Thermo-plastic rubber injected in housing for a durable and comfortable grip.
- Universal and Durable twin hammer mechanism
- Great control: Full teasing ergonomically developed trigger
- Less fatigue: Ergonomic handle in composite material
- Low noise: Decreases fatigue of the operator
- Flexible: 360 degree swivel air inlet
The new Chicago Pneumatic CP7748 is a durable and powerful 1/2" impact wrench in the entry level composite range. Itís an affordable tool yet very reliable for tire shops, general maintenance on vehicles and light industrial maintenance.
Product SKU: CPT7748
- Free Speed: 8200 rpm
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Length: 7.6"
- Average Air Consumption: 5.2 cfm
- Actual Air Consumption: 21 cfm
- Air Inlet Thread Size: 1/4"
- Minimum Hose Size: 3/8"
- Noise Level: 93 dba
- Sound Power: 104 dba