Milwaukee 0370-20, 3/8in Close Quarter Angle Drill
Features and Benefits:
- Metal framed gear train for longer gear life
- Large paddle trigger for smooth control and easy grip in any position
- Angled chuck for reaching close quarters other drills can not reach
- Textured palm grip reduces slipping
The 0370-20 Close Quarter Angle Drill provides a unique chuck angle for reaching into tight areas. Its large paddle trigger and textured grip area provides comfort and control in all positions. The angled cord exit keeps the cord out of the work area. The convenient forward/reverse lever is easy to use in close quarters.
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Amps: 3.5
- No Load RPM: 0-1,300
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Wood Capacity-Auger Bit --
- Wood Capacity-Hole Saw --
- Metal Capacity-Twist Bit 3/8"
- Chuck Size: 3/8"
- Spindle: 1/2in.-20
- Gear Train: Double
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Double Insulated
- Trigger Lock --
- Spindle Lock: No
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Length: 11"
- Tool Weight: 3.9 lbs.
Includes:Product SKU: MLW0370-20